Fire Alarm Design and Installation in Greensboro, NC
As your fire and security partner, we will support your existing fire alarm system, or install and maintain a new one. We can work with you to create a plan to migrate your outdated systems to more modern, addressable systems often recommended by the local AHJ. From a few smoke alarms to entire alarm systems, Impact Fire will install your fire alarm devices and improve the safety of your establishment and its occupants.
Our fire alarm technicians have deep expertise installing complete fire alarm systems for the following industries:
Discover the full extent of industries serviced in Greensboro, NC.
Fire Alarm Inspection and Testing
Building owners need to have their fire alarm equipment, including control panels, initiating devices, and remote annunciators tested annually to ensure compliance and functionality. Our certified technicians will test your fire alarm system to guarantee that all components are compliant with NFPA, local, and state requirements.
On the confirmed inspection date, experienced fire alarm technicians arrive promptly to conduct the following tasks:
- Inspect the system to ensure NFPA and local AHJ compliance
- Check the general condition and test the operation of all of your fire alarm system’s components
- Identify potentially detrimental site conditions that could compromise the performance of mechanical and electronic components
- Inquire about any changes or modifications of the fire detection and alarm system since the last inspection
- Compile a complete report of the inspection
Fire Alarm Maintenance and Repair
You can depend on our highly trained, experienced, and certified service technicians for rigorous 24-hour preventive maintenance, as well as emergency repairs, to ensure fire alarm functionality and compliance with NFPA 72. We conduct fire alarm repairs immediately to ensure these vital security systems are ready when they are needed most.
At Impact Fire, we provide a range of preventative maintenance and repair services, including:
- Emergency services
- Replacement equipment
- Precise record-keeping and reporting
- Annual and biennial fire alarm equipment maintenance
- Trained technicians with 24/7 availability to respond to your needs
Fire Alarm Monitoring
Minimizing emergency response times can make all the difference in saving lives. Commercial and industrial facilities in North Carolina can rest easy knowing their building and assets are secured with personalized central station monitoring. Rapid-response central station monitoring services offer 24/7 monitoring of fire alarm signals to ensure emergencies are addressed immediately, even when no one is present. We provide fire alarm monitoring solutions utilizing standard phone lines (POTS Lines), internet protocol (IP), and cellular transmission.
Impact Fire offers a variety of fire alarm monitoring solutions for all types of fire-related scenarios by observing the following alarm signals daily:
- Fire Alarm – Notification of smoke detector activation.
- System Functionality – Notification of decreased performance.
- System Disabled – Notification to reset systems.
- Low Battery – Notification to replace system batteries.
- Power Failure – Notification of power blackout or disruption.
Schedule Fire Alarm Services in Greensboro, North Carolina
Impact Fire provides complete fire alarm services to commercial and industrial facilities in or near Greensboro, North Carolina, from Archdale to Mint Hill, Huntersville to Indian Trail, and more. From routine fire alarm inspections to large-scale upgrades, Impact Fire is the company you can count on to keep your fire alarm equipment maintained and within code.
Contact your local district office if you have any questions specific to your fire alarm system or would like to learn more about scheduling an inspection.
Impact Fire also provides fire protection services in the following North Carolina cities and their surrounding areas:
- High Point
- Indian Trail
- Iredell County
- Mount Airy
- Randolph County
- And More
Learn more about the additional fire protection services we offer in Greensboro, NC.