Many of our industrial customers work with unique processes, chemicals, equipment, and environments where a high level of care, knowledge, understanding, and collaboration are required. We will work with your in-house experts to develop a detailed work-site plan that considers all aspects of your production and safety requirements.
Whether it’s a simple inspection, a complicated repair, or a new installation, we have a team that will develop a comprehensive maintenance program, conduct detailed inspections, and service on time and on budget. We also understand the importance of compliance and how downtime must be reduced to drive output and meet your delivery requirements.
Partnering with Impact Fire you benefit from:
- Mobile technology to provide up-to-date reporting from our technicians
- Single point of contact for all fire and life safety systems
- Customized service plan to fit your business needs
- Detailed reporting that enables you to make informed decisions
- Exclusive focus on fire protection, ensuring deep expertise
- NICET-certified and factory-trained engineers and technicians
As an Impact Fire employee, you benefit from increased professional opportunities across our national network of self-perform operations. We provide competitive benefits, training, and leadership opportunities. Learn more about professional opportunities here.
Impact Fire is a full-service fire protection company. Contact one of our local offices for your testing, maintenance service, inspection, retrofit, or repair anytime. We are available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.