If you are in the restaurant business, you can trust that we have the technical knowledge and certifications necessary to inspect and service your operation. Our team will clean your equipment with the attention to detail your industry requires – cleaning the air ducts and kitchen exhaust system thoroughly and inspecting and maintaining all your fire protection equipment.
Given the fast pace, open flames, oil and grease, and powerful equipment of a commercial kitchen, it’s no surprise that kitchens are prone to fires. It is critical that you have a partner who understands how to service your equipment to code.
Partnering with Impact Fire you benefit from:
- Mobile technology to provide up-to-date reporting from our technicians
- Single point of contact for all fire and life safety systems
- Customized service plan to fit your business needs
- Detailed reporting that enables you to make informed decisions
- Exclusive focus on fire protection, ensuring deep expertise
- NICET-certified and factory-trained engineers and technicians
As an Impact Fire employee, you benefit from increased professional opportunities across our national network of self-perform operations. We provide competitive benefits, training, and leadership opportunities. Learn more about professional opportunities here.
Impact Fire is a full-service fire protection company. Contact one of our local offices for your testing, maintenance service, inspection, retrofit, or repair anytime. We are available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.