Impact Fire is proud to offer Distributed Antenna System (DAS) and Radio Enhancement Systems (RES) inspections. Our systems utilize today’s leading Bi-Directional Amplifiers (BDA). Together these systems boost two-way radio signal coverage to meet building requirements for public safety, first responders, and cellular service. In many states and jurisdictions, these systems are required. These systems are critical for the safety and convenience of your teams, visitors, and guests. Through our inspections, we evaluate all existing DAS installed in your building to verify you are meeting authority having jurisdiction (AHJ) requirements.
If you are in need of a DAS installation, we utilize iBwave Solutions to design your system from the ground up, ensuring approval by the local AHJ. As part of this evaluation, we conduct continuous wave (CW) and benchmark testing to offer you the best coverage and evaluate any areas to be addressed to meet AHJ requirements. Our experienced engineers will ensure you are satisfied and your building is up to today’s standards.
Impact Fire can install and service your DAS with:
- All-in-one national integrator
- New integrable software
- Pre-con and post-installation validation
- Troubleshooting of existing DAS Systems
- Full DAS designs and installations
- Public safety readings and measurements
- Data collection
- Fast turn-around time
- Many other radio frequency (RF) solutions
- A coverage check via a walkthrough of your facility, providing a confirmation letter to your local AHJ that the building meets current standards
Every 5 Years
- A coverage check and uninterruptible power supply (UPS) run time analysis
- Full grid report to the local AHJ
- A coverage verification letter, communicating your building is covered and up to today’s standards
During an inspection, an Impact Fire DAS engineer will:
- Test equipment functionality
- Verify UPS back-up meets AHJ requirements on back-up power
- Validate P25 coverage
- Provide current coverage reports to ensure you are meeting the required coverage for your AHJ
- Ensure a proper solution for your current situation
As an Impact Fire employee, you benefit from increased professional opportunities across our national network of self-perform operations. We provide competitive benefits, training, and leadership opportunities. Learn more about professional opportunities here.
Impact Fire is a full-service fire protection company. Contact one of our local offices for your testing, maintenance service, inspection, retrofit, or repair anytime. We are available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.