Keep teachers and students safe with a tailored fire protection system
Schools, colleges, and universities have a unique responsibility to keep students and staff protected. Impact Fire’s team of licensed fire protection professionals are here to share that responsibility and give your educational institution the assurance it is protected and in compliance.
You can count on Impact Fire to provide your educational institution with a complete fire protection system. Our licensed technicians work to develop a comprehensive fire protection plan that includes the design, installation, maintenance, inspection, repair, and monitoring of all fire and life safety systems.
Our responsive team of dedicated fire protection professionals quickly develops a customized preventative maintenance (PM) program to ensure educational facilities remain in compliance and are ready for fire and life safety emergencies if and when they occur. On a college campus, something is happening at all hours of the day. We are on call and available 24/7, 365 days a year to respond.
Special Hazard Fire Suppression Systems for Educational Institutions
Many educational institutions contain areas with expensive equipment that would be irreplaceably damaged if exposed to water. Schools, colleges, and universities need a solution that keeps their environment safe but also operational. Our trained licensed technicians have decades of experience working with special hazard fire suppression systems including:
- Clean agent suppression systems
- Dry chemical fire suppression systems
- Gaseous fire suppression systems
- Foam fire suppression systems
- Kitchen fire suppression systems
Providing Integrated and Cost-effective Fire protection services for your educational institution
PARTNER WITH IMPACT FIRE AND RECEIVE:
- Mobile technology to provide up-to-date reporting from our technicians
- Emergency service 24/7, 365 days a year
- Customized service plan to fit your business needs
- Single point of contact for all fire and life safety systems
- Detailed reporting that enables you to make informed decisions
- Licensed technicians fluent in NFPA standards, ensuring deep expertise
- Intelligent remote monitoring technology for advanced real-time reporting and analysis
- Remain AHJ compliant with consistent and proactive preventative maintenance