Keep your government building protected with a cost-effective fire protection system
Government facilities play a vital role in our communities. From libraries and post offices to courthouses and municipal buildings, government buildings at local, county, state, and federal levels need comprehensive fire protection services to ensure facility safety and regulatory compliance.
You can count on Impact Fire to provide your government building with complete fire protection. Our licensed technicians work lockstep with in-house teams to develop a comprehensive fire protection plan that includes the design, installation, maintenance, inspection, repair, and monitoring of all fire and life safety systems. Our responsive team of dedicated fire protection professionals quickly develops a customized preventative maintenance (PM) program to ensure government facilities remain in compliance and are ready for fire and life safety emergencies if and when they occur.
Our pre-existing government contracts streamline the procurement process and reduce the amount of paperwork needed. We work as a Tier One supplier or partner with another vendor as a Tier Two supplier. Contact one of our local offices directly to learn more about our government contracts, our CCR numbers, and any required DUNS numbers. Our licensed technicians develop specifications and free project cost estimates on all government-related projects. With a complete suite of fire protection services, we are governments’ one stop for fire protection services.
Providing complete fire protection for government buildings at local, county, state, and federal levels
PARTNER WITH IMPACT FIRE AND RECEIVE:
- Mobile technology to provide up-to-date reporting from our technicians
- Emergency service 24/7, 365 days a year
- Customized service plan to fit your business needs
- Single point of contact for all fire and life safety systems
- Detailed reporting that enables you to make informed decisions
- Licensed technicians fluent in NFPA standards, ensuring deep expertise
- Intelligent remote monitoring technology for advanced real-time reporting and analysis
- Remain AHJ compliant with consistent and proactive preventative maintenance