We are happy to work as a Tier One supplier or partner with another vendor as as a Tier Two supplier and have contracts already in place that you may utilize without having to formally bid the project. For details, please contact us directly so that we may provide you our CCR numbers, specifics on our government contacts, and DUNS numbers that you may require.
We are happy to help develop specifications and free estimates on any government related projects. We have done projects for many cities, towns and counties, as well as prisons, extended care facilities, and state and federally owned properties.
Partnering with Impact Fire you benefit from:
- Mobile technology to provide up-to-date reporting from our technicians
- Single point of contact for all fire and life safety systems
- Customized service plan to fit your business needs
- Detailed reporting that enables you to make informed decisions
- Exclusive focus on fire protection, ensuring deep expertise
- NICET-certified and factory-trained engineers and technicians
As an Impact Fire employee, you benefit from increased professional opportunities across our national network of self-perform operations. We provide competitive benefits, training, and leadership opportunities. Learn more about professional opportunities here.
Impact Fire is a full-service fire protection company. Contact one of our local offices for your testing, maintenance service, inspection, retrofit, or repair anytime. We are available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.