Given the sensitive nature of the individuals living in senior living facilities, it is critical that your fire and life safety systems are inspected and properly maintained. Prior to engaging, we meet with your team to understand the complexity of your operations and the risks involved. Our comprehensive services will ensure your systems are functioning properly and achieving full compliance, while minimizing risk and reducing cost.
Partnering with Impact Fire you benefit from:
- Mobile technology to provide up-to-date reporting from our technicians
- Single point of contact for all fire and life safety systems
- Customized service plan to fit your business needs
- Detailed reporting that enables you to make informed decisions
- Exclusive focus on fire protection, ensuring deep expertise
- NICET-certified and factory-trained engineers and technicians
As an Impact Fire employee, you benefit from increased professional opportunities across our national network of self-perform operations. We provide competitive benefits, training, and leadership opportunities. Learn more about professional opportunities here.
Impact Fire is a full-service fire protection company. Contact one of our local offices for your testing, maintenance service, inspection, retrofit, or repair anytime. We are available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.