Keep Your Assisted Living Facility Protected with a Tailored Fire Protection System
Given the sensitive nature of the individuals living in senior living facilities, it is critical that your fire and life safety systems are inspected and properly maintained. Senior citizens over the age of 65 are twice as likely to be injured in a fire compared to the rest of the U.S population. The unfortunate fact highlights an important truth: assisted living facilities need a tailored fire protection system to meet the unique needs of an aging senior citizen population.
Fire protection for assisted living facilities requires specific precautions to ensure regulatory compliance. Senior living facilities need to adhere to the standards and regulations set by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
Impact Fire’s licensed technicians work to develop a comprehensive fire protection plan that includes the design, installation, maintenance, inspection, repair, and monitoring of all fire and life safety systems. Our responsive team of dedicated fire protection professionals quickly develops a customized preventative maintenance (PM) program to ensure assisted living facilities remain in compliance and are ready for any fire or life safety emergency if and when they occur.
Ensure the safety of patients and senior citizens with reliable and cost-effective fire protection services
PARTNER WITH IMPACT FIRE AND RECEIVE:
- Mobile technology to provide up-to-date reporting from our technicians
- Emergency service 24/7, 365 days a year
- Customized service plan to fit your business needs
- Single point of contact for all fire and life safety systems
- Detailed reporting that enables you to make informed decisions
- Licensed technicians fluent in NFPA standards, ensuring deep expertise
- Intelligent mobile technology for advanced real-time reporting and analysis
- Remain AHJ compliant with consistent and proactive preventative maintenance