Safety and regulatory compliance are paramount within a healthcare facility. The related systems must work when you need them most. We understand the critical nature of healthcare environments including laboratories, operating theaters, and patient areas, and we understand that patient and provider lives are at stake.
Our team of fire and life safety professionals are trained to develop safety programs designed to protect the healthcare providers, patients, and contractors within your facilities. We will design a fire and life safety inspection plan appropriate for your needs and will address identified deficiencies pending your approval.
Partnering with Impact Fire you benefit from:
- Extensive understanding of the regulating authorities and code requirements of the healthcare industry
- Inspection reporting and mobile technology provides you the visibility and accuracy needed to securely manage your facility
- Single point of contact for all fire and life safety systems
- Customized service plan to fit your business needs
- Exclusive focus on fire protection, ensuring deep expertise
- NICET-certified and factory-trained engineers and technicians
As an Impact Fire employee, you benefit from increased professional opportunities across our national network of self-perform operations. We provide competitive benefits, training, and leadership opportunities. Learn more about professional opportunities here.
Impact Fire is a full-service fire protection company. Contact one of our local offices for your testing, maintenance service, inspection, retrofit, or repair anytime. We are available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.