Keep your patients and healthcare providers safe with a cost-effective fire protection system
Safety and regulatory compliance are paramount within a healthcare facility as patient and provider lives are at stake. Hospital and healthcare fire and life safety is unique and requires specialized accommodations. We understand the critical nature of healthcare environments including laboratories, operating theaters, and patient areas, and have the proven expertise to ensure the protection of building occupants, and the vital and expensive medical equipment inside the facility.
Our licensed technicians work lockstep with in-house teams to develop a comprehensive fire protection plan that includes the design, installation, maintenance, inspection, repair, and monitoring of all fire and life safety systems.
Our responsive team of dedicated fire protection professionals can quickly develop a customized preventative maintenance (PM) strategy to ensure hospitals and healthcare facilities remain in compliance and are ready for any fire or life safety emergency if and when it occurs.
Special Hazard Fire Suppression Systems
Healthcare facilities contain specialized areas with expensive equipment that would be irreplaceably damaged if exposed to water such as labs, operating rooms, cafeteria kitchens, and pharmacies. Healthcare facilities need a solution that keeps their environment safe but also operational. Our trained licensed technicians have decades of experience working with special hazard fire suppression systems including:
- Clean agent suppression systems
- Dry chemical fire suppression systems
- Gaseous fire suppression systems
- Foam fire suppression systems
Ensure your healthcare facility’s safety and regulatory compliance with our complete suite of reliable fire protection services
PARTNER WITH IMPACT FIRE AND RECEIVE:
- Extensive understanding of the regulating authorities and code requirements of the healthcare industry
- Inspection reporting and mobile technology provides you the visibility and accuracy needed to securely manage your facility
- Emergency service 24/7, 365 days a year
- Customized service plan to fit your healthcare facilities needs
- Single point of contact for all fire and life safety systems
- Intelligent remote monitoring technology for advanced real-time reporting and analysis
- Remain AHJ compliant with consistent and proactive preventative maintenance
- Licensed technicians fluent in NFPA and healthcare code requirements, ensuring deep expertise