No matter where you are located, we have a team in your backyard every day. Whether you operate a large retail destination or mall, a national retail footprint, or a small family-run convenience store, we have a cost-effective program to keep your property and people safe from fire.
We recognize that your needs will vary depending on your retail footprint and other specifications. We have the customized service and inspection plans to support each of your individual needs. The retail store environment requires fire sprinklers, fire pumps, fire alarms, fire extinguishers, emergency and exit lighting, kitchen suppression, and backflow devices. We will ensure that your fire and life safety equipment is properly serviced and compliant.
Partnering with Impact Fire you benefit from:
- Mobile technology to provide up-to-date reporting from our technicians
- Single point of contact for all fire and life safety systems
- Customized service plan to fit your business needs
- Detailed reporting that enables you to make informed decisions
- Exclusive focus on fire protection, ensuring deep expertise
- NICET-certified and factory-trained engineers and technicians
As an Impact Fire employee, you benefit from increased professional opportunities across our national network of self-perform operations. We provide competitive benefits, training, and leadership opportunities. Learn more about professional opportunities here.
Impact Fire is a full-service fire protection company. Contact one of our local offices for your testing, maintenance service, inspection, retrofit, or repair anytime. We are available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.