Impact Fire Services is a full service, non-proprietary fire alarm inspection, maintenance, installation, and monitoring company. From routine fire alarm inspections to large-scale upgrades, Impact Fire is the company you can count on to keep your fire alarm equipment maintained and within code. Our project managers and NICET-certified fire alarm specialists are well versed in NFPA codes and local AHJ requirements across the country.
We are a factory authorized distributor of the Honeywell Gamewell/FCI, Edwards Vigilant, and Siemens product lines. We will also service proprietary systems such as Simplex, Notifier, Mircom, EST, and GE, just to name a few. Our technicians are the best and will solve your problems.
As your partner in fire and life safety, we will support your existing system and design, and install and maintain a new one. We can work with you to create a plan to migrate your outdated or obsolete systems to newer, addressable systems often recommended by the local AHJ. We can also provide a phased plan to help with budgeting upgrades. Properly inspected and maintained fire alarms simply work better. Our reasonably priced inspection and service rates set us apart from our competition. Commercial fire and security monitoring are available for any panel.
With Impact as your fire safety experts, choose from:
- Emergency services
- Service of proprietary and non-proprietary fire alarm systems
- AHJ consultations
- NICET-certified personnel
- Project managers fluent in NFPA standards
- Preventative Maintenance (PM) and service programs
- Remodels and upgrades
- Fire alarm control panels
- Initiating devices
- Alarm communication equipment
- Remote annunciators
Every 2 Years
- Smoke detection devices need to have sensitivity test as well as a function test
During an Inspection, Our Fire Alarm Technicians Will:
- Inspect the system to ensure all NFPA service and condition standards are met
- Identify potentially detrimental site conditions that could compromise the performance of mechanical and/or electronic components
- Inquire about any changes or modifications of the fire detection and alarm system and changes in operation or general occupancy since the last inspection
- Inspect the general condition and test the operation of the main and remote fire alarm panels
- Inspect and test smoke and heat detectors
- inspect and test all enunciators and zones
- Inspect and meter all batteries
- Inspect all output relays and test their activation
- Inspect and exercise all flow switches, tamper switches, and low-pressure alarms
- Verify that all signals are received by the Central Station or monitoring company, if applicable
- Clean the detectors as needed in accordance with the manufactures guidelines
- Test non-restorable heat detector circuits by simulating electrical operation at the wiring connection
- Perform functional test on all accessible heat-actuating devices
- Inspect and exercise all supervised control valves and switches
- Tag devices as required and perform all required record keeping
- Compile a complete report of the inspection
As an Impact Fire employee, you benefit from increased professional opportunities across our national network of self-perform operations. We provide competitive benefits, training, and leadership opportunities. Learn more about professional opportunities here.
Impact Fire is a full-service fire protection company. Contact one of our local offices for your testing, maintenance service, inspection, retrofit, or repair anytime. We are available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.