Fire Extinguisher Installation in Northern Charlotte, NC
Having the right type of fire extinguisher for your needs is critical to protecting lives and assets. Impact Fire’s qualified technicians complete a site assessment to match fire extinguisher type, size, and placement to your facility’s needs, ensuring you have suitable equipment installed to protect your facility. Our certified technicians have deep expertise installing fire extinguishers for various industries including, assisted living, industrial, education, healthcare, restaurant, retail, and more.
With over +200 years of experience, our technicians install all types of fire extinguishers including:
- ABC dry chemical
- Carbon dioxide
- Wet chemical
- Clean agent or halogen
- Dry powder
Fire Extinguisher Training
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) prohibits employees from using extinguishers unless they’ve had the appropriate training. Our educational fire extinguisher training classes teaches employers and employees how to make the appropriate choice of fight or flight, choose the right equipment, and the proper technique while using the equipment to prevent unnecessary loss of lives and property.
Here are a few of our class options:
- Bullex and Classroom Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fuel Fire & Dry chemical Fire School
- Advanced Fire Training for the Fire Professional
- Kitchen Live Fire Extinguisher/Suppression System Training
- R.A.C.E. Training for the Healthcare industry
Fire Extinguisher Inspection and Testing
Fire extinguishers must be inspected monthly by professional technicians to comply with NFPA 10 and state fire codes. Our thorough inspection process ensures North Carolina businesses have fire extinguishers that are up to code and in full working condition. Once these tests are completed, inspection specialists will determine if your equipment requires preventative maintenance (PM) to fix any critical issues.
On the confirmed inspection date, our fire extinguisher specialists will arrive promptly to conduct the following tasks:
- Check that the extinguisher is visible and unobstructed
- Inspect gauge pressure, condition, and compatibility with the fire extinguisher
- Check the valve and shell for damage or corrosion
- Survey the hazard area to verify that the extinguisher classification corresponds with the hazard
- Deliver a complete report of the inspection explaining any deficiencies and recommending corrective action in accordance with regulatory codes
Fire Extinguisher Maintenance
Commercial and industrial businesses can stay ahead of fire extinguisher problems by scheduling routine preventative maintenance with our certified technicians. Building owners and property managers can save valuable time and money by addressing their fire and security needs with one Preventive Maintenance Agreement (PMA).
In addition to annual maintenance, our fire extinguisher specialists will perform the following preventative measures to ensure continual equipment functionality and regulatory compliance.
- Every five years – Hydrostatic test on carbon dioxide and water-based extinguishers.
- Every six years – Maintenance of stored-pressure extinguishers.
- Every 12 years – Hydrostatic test on stored pressure and cartridge-operated extinguishers.
Fire Extinguisher Recharge
An undercharged, expired, or depressurized fire extinguisher can endanger the lives of your personnel and property. Impact Fire recharges all different types of fire extinguishers to help commercial and industrial facilities meet state codes, OSHA requirements, and insurance company recommendations.
Our trained technicians will promptly recharge your fire extinguishers:
- Immediately after each use
- Periodically throughout their life
- When leaks and depressurization occurs
Schedule Fire Extinguisher Services in North Charlotte, North Carolina
Impact Fire’s experienced technicians help business owners and facility managers identify and install the correct type of fire extinguishers for their facility. We inspect and maintain them and teach employees how to use hand-operated fire extinguishers effectively.
Contact your local district office if you have any questions specific to your fire extinguishers or would like to learn more about scheduling a routine maintenance check.
Impact Fire also provides fire protection services in the following North Carolina cities and their surrounding areas:
- Indian Trail
- Iredell County
- Kings Mountain
- Lincolnton County
- Mecklenburg County
- Mount Holly
- Mountain Island
- And More
Learn more about the additional fire protection services we offer in North Charlotte, NC.