Fire Sprinkler Design in Greensboro, North Carolina
Impact Fire’s technicians are committed to designing a superior sprinkler system that complies with NFPA 25 and performs under any conditions. Highly trained specialists utilize advanced 3D CAD software to tailor fire sprinkler systems to your facility. 3D CAD capabilities enable our technicians to virtually analyze and coordinate your building’s fire sprinkler system before construction, ensuring each customer’s unique fire protection challenges are addressed including different room sizes, hazards, and code requirements.
Our certified technicians have deep expertise designing fire sprinkler systems for the following industries:
Discover the full extent of industries serviced in Greensboro, NC.
Fire Sprinkler Installation in Greensboro, NC
As a licensed fire protection company with extensive knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations, Impact Fire will help you install the appropriate fire sprinkler system for your particular needs. Our installation technicians are OSHA-trained, fluent in NFPA standards, and have over 200 years of industry expertise in dry pipe, wet pipe, pre-action, and deluge fire sprinkler installations.
Highly trained technicians have deep expertise installing fire sprinkler systems for various types of facilities including:
- Data centers
- Aircraft hangers
- Power Stations
- Parking Garages
- Commercial properties
- Manufacturing facilities
- Schools, Colleges, and Universities
Fire Sprinkler Inspection and Testing in Greensboro
Inspection of fire sprinklers is required weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually to comply with NFPA 25. Commercial properties in Greensboro, NC can keep their fire sprinkler system up to code and their facility secure with routine and thorough fire sprinkler inspections conducted by our certified technicians.
Our fire sprinkler specialists will perform the following tasks to ensure continual equipment functionality and regulatory compliance:
- Determine if the system is in service and satisfactory condition.
- Inspect and conduct the required water-flow tests for each system.
- Check the sprinkler control valves for proper position, condition, accessibility, and appropriate signage.
- Inspect and test the fire sprinkler system alarm components for satisfactory condition and operation.
- Inspect for adequate clearance, condition, and position of the sprinkler heads to allow for proper distribution and activation.
- Determine the general condition of visible and accessible sprinkler system piping, hangers, drain valves, gauges, and related equipment.
- Tag devices as required and perform all required record keeping.
Fire Sprinkler Maintenance and Repair in Greensboro, North Carolina
If a routine inspection uncovers fire sprinkler problems, property managers can rely on our trained technicians to conduct vital preventive maintenance to sustain peak performance. We also offer corrosion control services to minimize corrosion, clogs, and obstructions. With rapid response maintenance and corrosion control services, business owners in Greensboro, NC, can reduce the overall cost of maintenance while effectively avoiding system failure and code violations.
We can extend the life of your system and improve its reliability with 24/7 fire sprinkler preventative maintenance services, including:
- Repairs and component replacement
- Nitrogen corrosion control services
- 24/7/365 rapid-response emergency services
- Thorough maintenance reporting, including deficiency explanations and recommendations for corrective actions
- Professional maintenance for all types of fire sprinkler systems (wet pipe, dry pipe, pre-action, deluge systems, etc.)
Fire Sprinkler Monitoring in Greensboro, NC
With around-the-clock fire sprinkler monitoring services, your fire sprinkler system will quickly relay alarm signals and sub-optimal system performance to our UL-listed central station in a fire-related emergency. Our highly trained operators are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to assist in the dispatch of local authorities, ensuring your property remains safe and secure – even when no one is present. We provide fire sprinkler monitoring solutions utilizing standard phone lines (POTS Lines), internet protocol (IP), and cellular transmission.
Impact Fire offers a variety of fire sprinkler monitoring solutions for all types of fire-related scenarios by observing the following alarm signals daily:
- Alarm – Notification of system activation.
- System Functionality – Notification of decreased performance.
- System Disabled – Notification to reset systems.
- Power Failure – Notification of power blackout or disruption.
- Supervisory Signals – Notification of sprinkler valve, compressor, and duct detector issues.
Schedule Fire Sprinkler Services in Greensboro, North Carolina
Is your building adequately prepared in the event of a fire? Impact Fire helps business owners and property managers in Greensboro, North Carolina, design, install, inspect, and monitor the correct fire sprinkler system their your facility, whether dry pipe, wet pipe, pre-action, or deluge. We also provide rigorous preventative maintenance and corrosion control services to guarantee your equipment meets performance requirements. From routine inspections to 24/7 central station monitoring, Impact Fire Greensboro is North Carolina’s #1 trusted fire sprinkler service provider.
Contact your local district office if you have any questions specific to your fire sprinkler system or would like to learn more about scheduling an inspection.
Impact Fire also provides fire protection services in the following North Carolina cities and their surrounding areas:
- High Point
- Indian Trail
- Iredell County
- Mount Airy
- Randolph County
- And More
Learn more about the additional fire protection services we offer in Greensboro, NC.