Fire Sprinkler Services in Greenville, South Carolina
Impact Fire is a full-service fire protection company providing fire sprinkler design, installation, inspection, maintenance, and monitoring to commercial and industrial facilities in or near Greenville, South Carolina, from Clemson to Clinton, Taylors to Travelers Rest, and more.
From routine fire sprinkler inspections to large-scale replacements, Greenville, South Carolina, facilities can rely on our experienced technicians to maintain their fire sprinklers within code. With over 200+ years of combined industry experience, Impact Fire is South Carolina’s #1 trusted fire sprinkler company.Get in Touch
Our Greenville, SC Service Area includes:
- Greenville County
- Hilton Head
- Myrtle Beach
- Travelers Rest
- Wade Hampton
Fire Sprinkler Design in Greenville, SC
3D CAD capabilities enable our technicians to virtually analyze and coordinate your building’s fire sprinkler system before construction, ensuring each customer’s unique fire protection challenges are addressed, including different room sizes, hazards, and code requirements. Impact Fire has experience designing fire sprinkler systems for the following industries:
Fire Sprinkler Installation in Greenville, SC
Certified technicians have deep expertise in installing fire sprinkler systems for various buildings, including commercial properties, manufacturing facilities, schools, high-rises, warehouses, and data centers. We provide commercial and industrial facilities installation services for all types of fire sprinkler systems, including:
- Wet pipe
- Dry pipe
- Pre-action (single-interlocked, double-interlocked, and non-interlocked systems)
Fire Sprinkler Inspection and Testing in Greenville, SC
Companies in Greenville, SC, can keep their fire sprinkler system up to code and their facility secure with thorough fire sprinkler inspections. Inspection of fire sprinklers is required monthly, quarterly, semiannual, annual, and five-year to comply with NFPA 25. Our fire sprinkler specialists will arrive promptly on the confirmed inspection date to conduct the following tasks:
- Determine if the system is in service and in satisfactory condition.
- Inspect and conduct the required water-flow tests for each system.
- Check the sprinkler control valves for proper position, condition, accessibility, and appropriate signage.
- Determine the general condition of visible and accessible sprinkler system piping, hangers, drain valves, gauges, and related equipment.
- Tag devices as required and perform all required record-keeping.
Fire Sprinkler Maintenance and Repair in Greenville, SC
Unchecked fire sprinkler corrosion can lead to serious financial and life safety liabilities, including leaks, facility downtime, occupational hazards, and reoccurring system failure. Companies in Greenville, SC, can rely on our experienced technicians to conduct vital preventive maintenance to sustain peak fire sprinkler performance. Impact Fire’s robust fire sprinkler maintenance and repair services include:
- 24/7/365 emergency services
- Repairs and component replacement
- Nitrogen corrosion control services
- Professional maintenance of all types of fire sprinkler systems
- Thorough maintenance reporting, including deficiency explanations and recommendations for corrective actions
Fire Sprinkler Monitoring in Greenville, SC
Speed and reliability are critical to getting the help you need in an emergency. 24/7 central station monitoring ensures authorities are notified and provided with all the essential information they need for a fast and effective response the moment your sprinkler system activates. Our UL-listed central station observes the following alarm signals daily:
- System activation
- System functionality
- System disabled
- Power failure
- Supervisory signals for sprinkler valve, compressor, and duct detector issues