Fire Sprinkler Services in Houston, Texas
Impact Fire provides complete fire sprinkler services to commercial and industrial facilities in or near Houston, Texas, from Pasadena to Pearland, Kingwood to Katy, and more.
With over 200 years of combined industry expertise, Impact Fire is recognized throughout Texas as a leader in the design, installation, inspection, maintenance, and monitoring of all fire sprinkler systems. Our certified fire sprinkler specialists are well-versed in NFPA codes and local AHJ requirements across the country, ensuring fire and life safety compliance with minimal disruption to your business.Get in Touch
Our Houston, TX Service Area includes:
- Corpus Christi
- League City
- Sugar Land
- Texas City
- Harris County
- Fort Bend County
- Austin County
- Brazoria County
- Galveston County
- Hardin County
- Jefferson County
- Montgomery County
- Liberty County
Fire Sprinkler Design in Houston, TX
Trained technicians design tailored fire sprinkler systems that comply with NFPA 25 and perform under any condition. We utilize advanced 3D CAD software to design fire sprinkler systems that address each customer’s unique fire protection challenges, including different room sizes, hazards, and code requirements. Impact Fire has deep expertise in fire sprinkler design for the following industries:
Fire Sprinkler Installation in Houston, TX
Impact Fire will conduct a site assessment to determine the most appropriate fire sprinkler system for the hazards present in your environment. Fire sprinkler technicians are OSHA-trained, fluent in NFPA standards, and have over 200 years of combined experience in dry pipe, wet pipe, pre-action, and deluge fire sprinkler installations.
Our certified technicians have experience installing fire sprinkler systems for various facilities, including:
- Data centers
- Commercial properties
- Schools, Colleges, and Universities
Fire Sprinkler Inspection and Testing in Houston, TX
Commercial businesses in Houston, TX can keep their fire sprinkler system up to code and their facility secure with thorough fire sprinkler inspections. Fire protection technicians conduct required monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual, and five-year fire sprinkler inspections to ensure peak functionality and regulatory compliance. On the confirmed inspection date, our fire sprinkler specialists will arrive promptly to conduct the following tasks:
- Inspect and conduct the required water-flow tests for each system.
- Check the sprinkler control valves for proper position, condition, accessibility, and appropriate signage.
- Inspect the fire department connection, caps, threads, clappers, check valves, and drains.
- Inspect for adequate clearance, condition, and position of the sprinkler heads
- Compile a complete report of the inspection
Fire Sprinkler Maintenance and Repair in Houston, TX
If a routine inspection uncovers fire sprinkler problems, business owners can rely on our trained technicians to conduct vital preventive maintenance to sustain peak performance. We also offer corrosion control services to minimize corrosion, clogs, and obstructions.
Impact Fire offers a variety of fire sprinkler maintenance and repair services, including:
- Nitrogen corrosion control services
- Repairs and component replacement
- 24/7/365 rapid-response emergency services
- Professional maintenance of all types of fire sprinkler systems (wet pipe, dry pipe, pre-action, deluge systems, etc.)
- Thorough maintenance reporting, including deficiency explanations and recommendations for corrective actions
Fire Sprinkler Monitoring in Houston, TX
Impact Fire offers around-the-clock fire sprinkler monitoring services, ensuring commercial and industrial properties remain safe and secure. We provide fire sprinkler monitoring solutions utilizing standard phone lines (POTS Lines), internet protocol (IP), and cellular transmission.
Our UL-listed central station observes the following alarm signals daily:
- Alarm – Notification of system activation.
- System Functionality – Notification of decreased performance.
- System Disabled – Notification to reset systems.
- Power Failure – Notification of power blackout or disruption.
- Supervisory Signals – Notification of sprinkler valve, compressor, and duct detector issues.