Fire Sprinkler Design in Southern Charlotte, NC
A fire sprinkler that is properly designed will mitigate damage and use the proper agent to put out fires quickly, reducing damage and saving lives. Highly trained specialists utilize advanced 3D CAD software to design sprinkler systems tailor-made to your facility. Our experienced design team addresses each customer’s unique building requirements, including different room sizes, hazards, and code requirements.
Our certified technicians have deep expertise designing fire sprinkler systems for the following industries:
Discover the full extent of industries serviced in South Charlotte, NC.
Fire Sprinkler Installation in South Charlotte, NC
Impact Fire helps building owners and property managers in South Charlotte, NC install the appropriate fire sprinkler system for their particular needs. Trained technicians conduct a site assessment to determine the type of fire sprinkler system most suitable for the hazards present in the environment, ensuring the utmost degree of protection. Our installation technicians are OSHA-trained, fluent in NFPA standards, and have over 200 years of industry expertise in dry pipe, wet pipe, pre-action, and deluge fire sprinkler installations.
Our certified technicians have deep expertise installing fire sprinkler systems for various types of facilities including:
- Commercial properties
- Manufacturing facilities
- Data centers
- Aircraft hangers
- Parking Garages
- Data Farms
Fire Sprinkler Inspection and Testing in Southern Charlotte
Inspection of fire sprinklers is required monthly, quarterly, semiannual, annual, and every five years to comply with NFPA 25. Our factory-trained technicians check your entire fire sprinkler system during an inspection, including meters, valves, sprinkler heads, pressure, and piping, to look for any physical damage. Regular and thorough inspections conducted by fire protection professionals keep your sprinkler system up to code and your facility secure in the event of an emergency.
On the confirmed inspection date, our fire sprinkler specialists will arrive promptly to conduct the following tasks:
- Inspect and conduct the required water-flow tests for each system.
- Check the sprinkler control valves for proper position, condition, accessibility, and appropriate signage.
- Inspect and test the fire sprinkler system alarm components for satisfactory condition and operation.
- Determine the general condition of visible and accessible sprinkler system piping, hangers, drain valves, gauges, and related equipment.
- Tag devices as required and perform all required record keeping.
- Compiling of a complete report of the inspection, explanation of any deficiencies, and recommendations for any corrective actions
Fire Sprinkler Maintenance and Repair in South Charlotte
In addition to performing the required inspection, we can extend the fire sprinkler system’s life and improve its reliability through 24-hour, 7-day per week preventative maintenance (PM). We also offer corrosion control services to minimize corrosion, clogs, and obstructions, reducing the overall cost of maintenance.
We can extend the life of your system and improve its reliability with fire sprinkler maintenance services, including:
- Repairs and component replacement
- Nitrogen corrosion control services
- 24/7/365 rapid-response emergency services
- Thorough maintenance reporting, including deficiency explanations and recommendations for corrective actions
- Professional maintenance for all types of fire sprinkler systems (wet pipe, dry pipe, pre-action, deluge systems, etc.)
Fire Sprinkler Monitoring in South Charlotte, NC
Speed and reliability are critical to getting the help you need in an emergency. With around-the-clock fire sprinkler monitoring services, our highly trained operators respond to alarm signals and sub-optimal system performance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ensuring a fast and effective response the moment your sprinkler system activates. We provide fire sprinkler monitoring solutions utilizing standard phone lines (POTS Lines), internet protocol (IP), and cellular transmission. Our central station is UL-approved, ensuring you receive monitoring services of the highest safety and reliability standards.
Impact Fire offers a variety of fire sprinkler monitoring solutions for all types of fire-related scenarios by observing the following alarm signals daily:
- Alarm – Notification of system activation.
- System Functionality – Notification of decreased performance.
- System Disabled – Notification to reset systems.
- Power Failure – Notification of power blackout or disruption.
- Supervisory Signals – Notification of sprinkler valve, compressor, and duct detector issues.
Schedule Fire Sprinkler Services in South Charlotte, North Carolina
At Impact Fire, our experienced technicians have over 200 years of industry experience designing, installing, inspecting, maintaining, and repairing fire sprinkler systems with precision and professionalism.
We offer tailored fire sprinkler services to address each customer’s unique fire protection challenges, ensuring properties comply with NFPA and local fire marshal codes and are ready for fire and life safety emergencies if and when they occur. Our experienced technicians can handle fire sprinkler-related emergencies of any kind and magnitude. We offer 24-hour, 7-day per week service. There is no “small emergency” regarding our client’s needs and expectations.
Contact your local district office if you have any questions specific to your fire sprinkler system or would like to learn more about scheduling an inspection.
Impact Fire also provides fire protection services in the following North Carolina cities and their surrounding areas:
- Colonial Heights
- Enderly Park
- Indian Trail
- Iredell County
- Kings Mountain
- Lincolnton County
- Mint Hill
- Mount Holly
- Myers Park
- Tryon Hills
- And More
Learn more about our comprehensive fire and security services in South Charlotte.