Fire Sprinkler Design in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Impact Fire’s highly trained technicians design tailored fire sprinkler systems that comply with NFPA 25 and perform under any condition. We utilize advanced 3D CAD software to design fire sprinkler systems that address each customer’s unique fire protection challenges, including different room sizes, hazards, and building codes.
Our certified technicians have deep expertise designing fire sprinkler systems for the following industries:
Discover the full extent of industries serviced in Winston-Salem, NC.
Fire Sprinkler Installation in Winston-Salem, NC
Certified technicians conduct a site assessment to determine what type of fire sprinkler system is most suitable for the hazards present in your environment to ensure the utmost degree of protection. Our installation technicians are OSHA-trained, fluent in NFPA standards, and have over 200 years of industry expertise in fire sprinkler installations. Highly trained technicians have deep expertise installing fire sprinkler systems for various types of facilities including warehouses, data centers, schools, high-rises, and other commercial properties.
We provide installation services for all types of fire sprinkler systems, including:
- Wet pipe
- Dry pipe
- Pre-action (single interlocked, double interlocked, and non-interlocked systems)
Fire Sprinkler Inspection and Testing in Winston-Salem
Commercial facilities in Winston-Salem, NC can keep their fire sprinkler system up to code and their facility secure with thorough fire sprinkler inspections conducted by our certified technicians. Businesses can rely on our fire protection technicians to conduct required monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual, and five-year fire sprinkler inspections, ensuring peak functionality and regulatory compliance.
On the confirmed inspection date, our fire sprinkler specialists will arrive promptly to conduct the following tasks:
- Inspect and conduct the required water-flow tests for each system.
- Identify conditions that could compromise the performance of the mechanical and electrical components of the system.
- Check the sprinkler control valves for proper position, condition, accessibility, and appropriate signage.
- Visually inspect the fire department connection, caps, threads, clappers, check valves, and drains.
- Determine the general condition of visible and accessible sprinkler system piping, hangers, drain valves, gauges, and related equipment.
- Inspect for adequate clearance, condition, and position of the sprinkler heads to allow for proper distribution and activation.
- Compile a complete report of the inspection, including explanations of any deficiencies and recommendations for any corrective actions.
Fire Sprinkler Maintenance and Repair in Winston-Salem, NC
Well-maintained and functioning fire sprinkler systems are an integral part of a company’s overall fire safety plan. If a routine inspection uncovers fire sprinkler problems, business owners can rely on our trained technicians to conduct vital preventive maintenance to sustain peak performance. We also offer corrosion control services to minimize corrosion, clogs, and obstructions.
We can extend the life of your system and improve its reliability with 24/7 fire sprinkler preventative maintenance services, including:
- Repairs and component replacement
- Nitrogen corrosion control services
- 24/7/365 rapid-response emergency services
- Thorough maintenance reporting, including deficiency explanations and recommendations for corrective actions
- Professional maintenance for all types of fire sprinkler systems (wet pipe, dry pipe, pre-action, deluge systems, etc.)
Fire Sprinkler Monitoring in Winston-Salem, NC
With around-the-clock fire sprinkler monitoring services, your fire sprinkler system will quickly relay alarm signals and sub-optimal system performance to our UL-listed central station in a fire-related emergency. We provide fire sprinkler monitoring solutions utilizing standard phone lines (POTS Lines), internet protocol (IP), and cellular transmission.
Impact Fire offers a variety of fire sprinkler monitoring solutions for all types of fire-related scenarios by observing the following alarm signals daily:
- Alarm – Notification of system activation.
- System Functionality – Notification of decreased performance.
- System Disabled – Notification to reset systems.
- Power Failure – Notification of power blackout or disruption.
- Supervisory Signals – Notification of sprinkler valve, compressor, and duct detector issues.
Schedule Fire Sprinkler Services in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Impact Fire provides fire sprinkler design, installation, inspection, maintenance, and monitoring services to commercial properties in Winston-Salem, NC. Whether dry pipe, wet pipe, pre-action, or deluge, our certified technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you determine the appropriate fire sprinkler system for your particular needs.
As dedicated fire protection professionals, we are committed to preserving life and property. We provide the highest quality service through unparalleled customer support and best-in-class technical knowledge. From routine inspections to 24/7 central station monitoring, Impact Fire Winston-Salem is North Carolina’s #1 trusted fire sprinkler service provider.
Contact your local district office if you have any questions specific to your fire sprinkler system or would like to learn more about scheduling an inspection.
Impact Fire also provides fire protection services in the following North Carolina cities and their surrounding areas:
- Abbots Creek
- Belews Creek
- Davidson County
- Guilford County
- High Point
- Oak Ridge
- Randolph County
- Rural Hall
- Salem Chapel
- And More
Learn more about the additional fire protection services we offer in Winston-Salem, NC.